Restrictions on Use
You agree that you will not:
- use this website for your commercial purposes;
- send any material that could be considered harmful, obscene, indecent, lewd, or otherwise objectionable;
- falsely misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
- modify, distribute, transmit, communicate, or publish any content on this website; or
- use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods from the website.
Any unauthorised use of the website may result in suspension or refusal of access to or use of the website.
Collection and Use of Information
Disclaimers of Warranties and Liabilities
This website contains general information only without any warranties of any kind. It has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. If financial or other professional advice is required, services of a competent professional should be sought.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Acorn does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
- as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, currentness, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents in this Web Site;
- that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
Acorn shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Web Site.
Third party content
Information contained on this website may be obtained from a variety of third party sources. To Acorn’s knowledge, the information provided is accurate. However, Acorn has not verified all third party information. Acorn makes no representations and, to the extent permitted by law, excludes all warranties in relation to the information contained on this website.
Third party links
This website may contain links to third party sites. Acorn makes no warranties or representations:
- regarding the condition or the content of those sites; or
- regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any information, products or services on those sites.
The links are provided solely for your convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement or approval of the sites or the products or services provided on them
Acorn reserves all copyright in the content and design of this website.
You may make a temporary copy of part or all of this website for the sole purpose of viewing it and print a copy for personal use.
You must not otherwise reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or design of this website except with Acorn’s prior written consent or as permitted by applicable copyright legislation.
This website uses “cookie” technology to assist in identifying registered users and delivering contents specific to your interest. Cookies are pieces of information stored on an individual’s computer and are used for customising site information to improve user experience and for tracking user navigation.
If you do not wish information to be gathered on a cookie you should disable the acceptance of cookies by your web browser. Your Internet Service Provider may be able to assist you with this.
Statement of the Law
Statements made on the Acorn website are not intended to be statements of law.